3 Simple Ways to Disinfect Your House Using Natural Cleaners
Apart from the price tag, the natural cleaners are harmless for your health and entirely safe for the environment. That is why more and more people and notable end of lease cleaners in Sunshine Coast are using natural cleaners.
Here are some highly effective natural cleaners that you can easily use to keep your house spick-and-span. Let’s have a look:
1. How to remove stains from the Carpets
Removing stain from the carpet is a tough job but not impossible. People usually look for professional bond cleaning in Sunshine Coast when it comes to carpet cleaning because they have experience, technical knowledge, green cleaning solutions and modern equipment to solve this problem is a hassle-free manner. However, you can also perform the cleaning yourself and maintain the hygiene of your home with the help of the following natural ingredients.
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Nylon scrub brush or something similar
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spray bottle
- First of all, cover the stained area entirely with a coating of baking soda.
- Then prepare a half-and-half mix of water and white vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Spray the vinegar and water mixture over the stained area properly that already have baking soda. The baking soda will produce foam when it comes in contact with the mixture, but do not worry.
- Let the solution settle down on the stain for a minimum of three hour
- Now use a nylon brush to scrub the stain, but make sure you do not rub roughly, it can damage the fibres of your carpet.
- Allow the carpet to get dry overnight.
- Next morning, you will some a chalky baking soda remains over the stained area.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to clean it.
2. How to clean Tiles and Wooden Floors
If you think that only commercial cleaning products can clean different surfaces of the house, you should think again. In case you don’t know, non-porous tile like porcelain and sealed wood floors can be cleaned entirely with the help of a little vinegar and water. That is why several bond cleaning companies in Sunshine Coast are using natural cleaning solutions instead of commercial products.
- White vinegar
- Spray mop / a bucket and a piece of cloth
- Make a solution of water and white vinegar. Take around one cup of vinegar combine it with one gallon of warm water.
- If you are working in a small area, only use a fraction of the homemade solution. You can keep it for future use as it will be just fine.
- If you want, you can add a couple of drops of the essential oil.
- Take a spray mop and fill its reservoir with the solution. Now you need to spray and wipe the floors, but make sure you do not over-saturate wood floors.
- At last, use a clean and dry cloth to wipe the extra moisture on the floor. Be careful – the newly cleaned floors can be a little slippery.
3. How to remove Mildew and Soap Scum from Your Shower and Tub
People hire professional bond cleaners in Sunshine Coast to clean the shower and tub properly. The experts use modern equipment and the latest methods to make sure the bathroom is crystal clear.
However, you can also clean it using natural homemade cleaner. These might not be as powerful as the commercial cleaning products, but still good enough to clean the bathroom properly.
- Liquid dish soap
- Microfiber cloth
- White vinegar
- Spray bottle
- Funnel or measuring cup
- First of all, heat a quarter-cup of vinegar in a microwave-safe dish (take a measuring cup). It can be scorching so be very careful and do not to burn yourself.
- Then pour the vinegar to a spray bottle using a funnel, so you do not burn yourself.
- Now add liquid dish soap (a quarter-cup) and carefully shake it to mix properly. It cannot be stored (as hot vinegar is required), so you should start with a small amount and add more if it needs.
- Spray the solution thoroughly on the affected surfaces. Make sure it is completely coated, and the solvent should stay on the affected area.
- Now, let the solution to settle down for around 40 to 50 minutes.
- Rinse the solution using a piece of cloth and water. If the shower head is detachable, you should use it.
It is always advisable to hire bond cleaning professionals in Sunshine Coast if you are looking for a comprehensive cleaning. However, if you want to do the cleaning yourself, always opt for natural cleaning products that you can quickly prepare at home. These products are quite useful, keep the environment clean and most importantly, not at all harmful for your health.