People usually opt of end of lease cleaning in Sunshine Coast because they have experienced professionals with technical knowledge and modern equipment. They know how to deal with the worst stains and stubborn marks. However, you should also be aware of the methods in case you decide to clean the property on your own.
Here are a few crucial tricks that can help you to remove the most common marks from your walls. Have a look!
1. For Furniture Smudge Marks
When furniture makes contact with a wall, you are most likely to see smudge marks on the wall. These marks not only diminish the beauty of the wall, but also make it difficult to clean. At the end of the lease, these marks can cause a problem between tenants and their landlord, in terms of bond money. So, you should know how to clean it effectively.
- Magic Eraser is a fantastic way to remove these marks pretty easily.
- Dip it in water and squeeze it correctly as excess moisture can allow the mark to spread.
- Rub it in the scuffed area with a little pressure to get rid of the marks completely.
- If you don’t have Magic Eraser, use an all-purpose cleaner which is easily available in one of the Sunshine Coast supermarkets.
- Spray the cleaner on the affected area before scrubbing with a soft cloth.
- Moisten a soft cloth with water and wipe off the area.
- Allow the area to get dry.
2. For Food Stains
Food stains on the walls is another common problem, but cleaning them doesn’t have to be a difficult job. Kitchen walls often get these stains, and if you overlook them for a long time, they become difficult to remove and can be only wiped by professional end of lease cleaners in Sunshine Coast. So, the moment you see food stains on the wall, clean them immediately. Follow the below-mentioned procedure to clean it.
- Mix some soap (¼ teaspoon) in a cup of warm water properly.
- Dip a cloth in this mixture and wipe off the stained area
- After that, rinse the area with clean water.
- Use a dry towel to blot it until it dries.
- If the marks are still visible, prepare a paste of baking soda and water and apply it on the surface.
- Gently rub the area and let it dry.
- Wash the area with clean water and use a soft cloth to make it dry.
3. For Red wine marks
Red wine stains are quite difficult to remove from all types of surfaces, painted walls in particular. This is because the red wine acts as a dye, and pores of the wall soak up the liquid quickly. This type of mark often causes dispute between the tenants and the landlords which ends up in the deduction of a hefty amount from the bond money.
People usually opt for end of lease cleaning in Sunshine Coast to tackle such stains. However, you can also try to clean it up with the help of the following process.
- If the stain is fresh, use a damp sponge to clean the wine stain, and it will work.
- But if it’s not, then apply a small amount of hydrogen peroxide directly on a clean sponge or piece of cloth.
- Then dab the solution over the affected area, but try not to scrub the area as it can spread the mark.
- If it’s still visible, mix bleach (1 part) and water (4 parts) and apply it on the stained area.
- Keep it for sometime and then wash the area properly.
- Use a dry and clean towel to dry the area.
4. For Moulds
Mould is a common problem that makes your wall look dirty, and it can also escalate into a severe health issue. When your bond money is at stake, this is perhaps the biggest challenge you would face. However, there are a few ways to get rid of mould marks.
Although end of lease cleaning in Sunshine Coast will be the best option to tackle this problem, the following procedure can also help. Have a look:
- Add vinegar and borax (one cup each) in one gallon of water and mix it properly.
- After that, apply this solution on the affected area, and let it settle down for a couple of days to check if the mould returns or not.
- In case the mould returns, then wash the walls with a mixture of bleach and water, in 1:3 ratio.
Cleaning the walls meticulously and thoroughly requires enough time and effort. Moving to a new place involves a lot of money, so the last thing you want is to risk your bond money. Thus, experts always advise hiring the topmost end of lease cleaners in Sunshine Coast to clean your rental property.
They have expertise in dealing with the worst wall conditions. But if you want to roll up your sleeves, the ways mentioned above will help you a lot.