5 Simple Kitchen Cleaning tips
Do you ever feel that every time you cook, you end up with a huge mess in your kitchen? Oil spills on countertops, food splatters on cooktop and tiles, spots on the floor, rust and stains on the sink, and a lot more – you have to deal with everything after cooking your big meal. Well, this seems challenging and time-consuming too.
Fortunately, there is some simple yet effective kitchen cleaning tips and tricks that could make your life easier. You can try the following hacks to remove dust, yeast, bacteria, spots and stains from your kitchen surfaces.
But, if you are moving out of the leased property, make sure you hire a highly-experienced cleaning company that can offer you detailed bond cleaning in Sunshine Coast
with 100 % bond money back guarantee.
In case you are cleaning the kitchen yourself, then consider the five simple and cool tips mentioned below in this blog post.
1. Remove Build-up Stains from Countertop using Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide works amazing because it is good for removing coffee spills, juice stains and other spots when mixed with water.
You can pour a small amount of hydrogen peroxide
on contaminated countertops and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Then rub the stains gently with a scrubber and wipe it with a neat and clean damped cloth.
A stone countertop is delicate so make sure you scrub the stains with gentle hands.
2. Clean and Sanitise Oven using Homemade cleaners
From baking delicious cakes and puddings to preparing last-minute dinner, the oven is one of those go-to appliances in the kitchen that can satisfy all our hunger pangs.
Unfortunately, it is one of the most used items in the house that is often sidelined when it comes to thorough oven cleaning.
Built-up oil stains, small food residual, grime, grease and dirt – all create a grungy and smelly oven which can breed thousands of harmful bacteria and germs.
In order to kill these germs, you need to engage in an effective and eco-friendly cleaning
process. Fortunately, some ingredients available in every kitchen can work as a great oven cleaning solution, and the best part is that they are safe for both your kids and pets. All you need is:
Baking Soda and white distilled vinegar
Lemon: Deodorise your Oven without using chemicals
- Make a thin paste of baking soda using water.
- Cover the surface, walls and door of your oven with this paste and leave it for an hour. Baking soda cuts away the grime and grease and simplifies the further process.
- Pour vinegar in an empty spray bottle and spray it over the oven surface (coated with baking soda). This allows the paste to come off in a breeze.
- Wipe out the entire oven with a clean microfiber cloth.
- Now your oven is clean and germ-free.
- Take a lemon and cut it in two pieces.
- Add water in a microwaveable bowl
- Squeeze the lemon in the water and put the lemon peels in the bowl too.
- Put the bowl in the oven on highest heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Leave it for another 5 minutes to allow the steam to kill bad odours.
- Wipe the oven with a clean cloth
For thorough cleaning, it is advised to hire professional BBQ and Oven Cleaners in Sunshine Coast. They know the right tricks and tips of oven cleaning.
3. Clean the Tile floors Using Baking Soda
Do you have any simple trick to break down the dust and grime from tile floors or a backsplash? If your answer is no, then have a look at this super-easy tile cleaning hack:
- Mix baking soda in hot water and put them in an empty bottle.
- Pour a half cup of cleaning solution into two litres of water and drench the mop or sponge into the mixture.
- Then scrub the affected areas with a mop or sponge to bring back the shine of your kitchen tiles.
4. Get Rid of Water Stains and Bad Odours from Sink
Are you annoyed due to hard water stains on your kitchen sink? Experiencing bad odours from the sink? Not to Worry! We bring you a fantastic cleaning tick that will make it easier for you to clean your sinks, taps and clogged pipes in seconds.
For Killing bad odours:
- Take a cleaning cloth and soak it in white vinegar.
- Wrap the cloth around the affected area or tap of a sink.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Add vinegar again to keep the cloth wet. White distilled vinegar also removes calcium deposits and also helps you remove water stains with ease.
- Remove the cloth and wipe down the area with a clean cloth.
- An ice cube made of half vinegar and half lemon will help you break down bad odours.
- The vinegar cuts out food particles while lemon leaves a fresh fragrance.
5. Clean Wall Splatters
Do you know that there are only two types of stains on painted walls? First one is oil spills and the second stain is waterborne.
To remove waterborne stains, such as ketchup, mustard, wine, coffee spills, take a wet cloth or paper towel and wipe away gently. Use white vinegar to deal with tough stains.
For oily stain, grease and grime, use a mixture of mild dishwashing powder and water. Rub the stains and then rinse with water. This method is effective and used by many professional cleaners in Sunshine Coast.
Organising and cleaning a filthy kitchen can be achieved if you follow the right cleaning hacks. This will not only save your time but also rejuvenate your kitchen again without elbow grease.
In case you are running at the end of your tenancy period, then it is recommended to hire a company that can offer you reliable and custom-made bond cleaning in Sunshine Coast at a reasonable price. With the assistance of professional cleaners, you can get your 100 % bond amount from your landlord or property owner.