When the exit condition is acceptable by a landlord, the tenants can receive a complete bond refund which can be up to four weeks of rent if the weekly rent is $700 or less. If the rent is higher than $700, then a bond’s maximum value isn’t stated by the Residential Tenancies Authority. Losing your security deposit can be a significant cost which is why, you should pay attention to your oven’s sanitation.
Consider hiring professionals who perform bond cleaning and oven cleaning in Sunshine Coast. Experienced cleaners have the expertise, equipment and products to deep clean every nook, cranny and fixture of homes. However, if for any reason you want to do it yourself, here is your complete guide outlining tips for cleaning a badly stained oven safely, effectively and efficiently.
Remove grime, gunk, and stubborn marks from the cooking equipment by following these measures and precautions that bond cleaning professionals in Sunshine Coast take to perform the task safely.
- Unplug the machine and ensure it is not on or connected to an electric outlet before cleaning.
- Remove the racks and trays to get to stains without any hindrance
- Ensure the oven is cool to carefully sanitise it and avoid serious burns or injury
- Wear personal protective equipment like gloves and masks
Clean Your Oven Naturally
Most commercial cleaners, especially for ovens and drains, contain caustic and dangerous chemicals that can cause skin burns, respiratory issues and harm to the environment. Although cleaning with store-bought products is undoubtedly easy, you should try cleaning your oven naturally. Here is how you can do it expertly and without any hassle.
- Prepare the oven for deep cleaning by first wiping it with a paper towel to collect loose debris, food carbons and other contaminants.
- In a bowl, make a paste of baking soda and white vinegar. Don’t add too much vinegar, and ensure the mixture keeps bubbling.
- Using a soft sponge, apply the paste generously on the door, glass, and interior walls.
- Pour white vinegar into a spray bottle and sprinkle it on the slathered areas to reactivate the baking soda.
- Wait for at least an hour before lightly soaking a sponge with vinegar and gently scrubbing the oven.
- Make sure you remove the stains, grime, and gunk from every corner.
- Wipe the dirty residues with a microfiber cloth wet with soap and water solution until everything is clean
Besides baking soda and white vinegar, you can use cream of tartar and hydrogen peroxide to clean your oven. Make a paste of these ingredients and follow these same steps to sanitise and disinfect the appliance and get optimum results like professionals who perform bond cleaning in Sunshine Coast.
Wash the Removable Parts
Before you start cleaning the oven, you need to remove the trays or racks inside the equipment for washing. These items can be greasy and extremely dirty, so dip them in a solution of dishwashing liquid and hot water. Use a wide container to keep the racks submerged in the soapy solution for at least 4 to 5 hours or overnight.
Afterwards, you can scrub them with a scouring pad and rinse with hot water. Wash the glass of the equipment door by unscrewing it from the sides but, be very careful to avoid breaking it or removing it forcefully.
Next, after all the removed parts are clean and dry, place them back in the oven.
Your oven can be heavily soiled if you have neglected to wipe or clean it during your tenancy, making it difficult to sanitise. You would require proper techniques and products to clean it adequately, and hiring bond cleaning experts in Sunshine Coast who perform oven cleaning would be a wise and practical solution.
The professionals can deep clean the equipment within a few hours and get desired results. They can help increase your chances of getting your bond back in full substantially.
If you want your oven and house to be cleaned with eco-friendly products and energy-efficient equipment, consider hiring green bond cleaning and oven cleaning professionals in Sunshine Coast. Such professionals use natural and organic methods for sanitising and disinfecting household surfaces, fixtures and objects.
The Bottom Line
Keeping your oven clean is necessary for cooking without risking a fire hazard and avoiding cross-contamination. Additionally, a clean oven doesn’t make the food prepared in the oven smell burnt or funky.
It is best to hire bond cleaning professionals in Sunshine Coast to deep clean your rental property and its fixtures at the end of a tenancy. But, for regular oven cleaning, follow the expert tips mentioned above and keep your oven sanitary at all times.