How To Clean Five Of The Worst Carpet Stains
Do not overlook the significance of clean carpets to get the bond money back. Most of the disputes occur due to inadequate cleaning of the carpets. However, with professional help, one can get immaculate carpets. If you wish to do it on your own, here is a list of the five worst carpet stains and how to clean them correctly. Let’s have a look:
1. Cleaning Blood Stains from The Carpet
A blood stain always sounds terrible, no matter how small it is. Nobody likes wounds as they are disturbing and blood stains on your carpet only increase your stress. For the injury, you might need to see a doctor, but you can clean the blood stains from your carpet to a great extent with the help of the following tips.
- Smear the blood stain with a mixture of one cup of cold water and hand dishwashing detergent (one tablespoon).
- After that use a dry white cloth and place it on the spot. The piece of cloth will absorb the blood.
- In the next step, rinse the cloth with cold water and repeat the procedure until the blood stain is gone.
- If the stain is still visible, you can use a small quantity of hydrogen peroxide. Use it to moisten the remaining stain and leave it for around 45 to 50 minutes. Finally, soak it up with a piece of cloth
2. Cleaning Red Wine Stains from The Carpet
Many people like to enjoy their evening with a glass of wine. A glass of wine a day is considered good for the heart, but it may be not so good for your clean and beautiful carpets and rugs. There are some practical ways to clean it all up using green cleaning products. Let’s have a look:
- Use a clean cloth to absorb the fresh spill as much as you can.
- After that, prepare a solution using white vinegar (1 tablespoon), hand dishwashing liquid (1 tablespoon), and warm water (3 tablespoons).
- Apply the solution over the wine stains and allow the carpet to dry. Then vacuum it gently to get rid of the stain.
- Sometimes this type of deep cleaning is difficult to execute on your own. Here reliable names like Bond cleaning in Sunshine Coast come to your rescue with their experienced cleaners and advanced tools.
3. Cleaning Coffee Stains from the Carpet
We all love a cup of coffee in the morning? Don’t we? But the carpet, couch and rugs certainly do not. Coffee stains on your carpets can make your morning quite unpleasant. Follow these steps to remove such stains:
- Immediately clean the spilt coffee with water.
- Then add some liquid detergent and use a sponge to scrub the stain gently.
- After that use a piece of microfiber cloth to absorb the fluid.
- If the stain is still visible, you can use vinegar. Mix 1 tablespoon of vinegar in some lukewarm water and apply it onto the stain. Then use a sponge.
4. How to Tackle Surprises from Pets
If you have a pet, then you know how frustrating it can be to see the occasional surprises on your carpet from your pet, especially when you have a Persian carpet. But don’t worry! Use the following secret tips of professional cleaners to remove pet urine from the carpet.
- Use clean paper towels to clean the initial mess by picking up any debris and blot up the liquids. Let the paper absorb the liquid as much as possible. Do not rub the paper towel on the carpet.
- Spray that specific area with an enzymatic cleaner or distilled white vinegar and leave it overnight.
- Take paper towels and press firmly into it to remove the fluid.
- To minimize the smell, sprinkle some baking soda on the spot and leave it for some hours.
- Finally, scrape it up and vacuum.
5. Cleaning Mud from The Carpet
Cleaning the mud is perhaps the most common stain issue related with the carpets. Factors like snow and rain make it difficult to keep away the mud from the carpets. But you can remove these types of stains by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Let the mud get dry entirely because it is easier to remove the mud when it is dry.
- After that, brush the carpet properly to remove the dirt and dust as much as possible.
- Once it is done, vacuum the affected area.
- If still there is some mud, use a detergent solution.
- Professional Bond cleaning companies are aware of the effective methods of carpet cleaning and always carry advanced tools.
The stains mentioned above are some of the worst carpet stains. These are quite challenging and need a professional touch to clean. Companies like bond cleaning in Sunshine Coast have experienced cleaners who are equipped with modern cleaning tools to ensure premium quality cleaning.