The Cost Of Professional Cleaning Services: What To Expect
Do you want to maintain a shiny, organised, hygienic abode in all seasons? In today’s hustle-bustle world, getting enough time for a thorough cleaning becomes quite difficult.
The best thing you can do is to outsourcing a professional cleaning service. They come to your place, inspect every nook and cranny, and spruce up the entire property depending on your needs. You can sit back and relax while letting them tackle accumulated dirt, dust and stubborn stains using tried and tested products that don’t contain harmful chemicals.
Nevertheless, a key dilemma arises when trying to know the estimated cost of professional cleaning services.
So, the first thing to remember is that the average costs depend on the type of cleaning service you are booking, the size of the property and other key factors.
It is also good to do proper research and make a well-informed decision to avoid surprise charges or hidden fees. To help you understand better, here is a complete guide to finding the average prices of professional cleaning services.
Factors that Can Affect the Cost of Professional Cleaning Services
Whether you are hiring professionals for spring cleaning or a expert bond cleaning Sunshine Coast, certain factors can affect the cost of your service:
- Size of the Property: It is important to remember that the larger your home, the more time it will take to spruce up. This means cleaners will charge more for bigger homes.
- Time of the Year: Cleaning services are more expensive during peak seasons, such as summer holidays, Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Plus, it gets more expensive on weekends. So, plan your service accordingly. This can help you find affordable house cleaners.
- Cleaning Frequency: If you need your abode cleaned weekly, the cost will be higher than hiring professionals for monthly cleaning. Plus, the condition of the property also affects the overall cost.
- Location: Living in a particular location can also affect the overall cost. For instance, if you live close to the CBD, the cleaning service may be higher compared to the suburban area.
- Types of Cleaning Services: The average cost may vary depending on the type of cleaning service you need, such as recurring house cleaning service, deep cleaning, bond cleaning Sunshine Coast, carpet cleaning, and much more.
How do Professional Cleaning Prices Work?
Seasoned cleaners either charge an hourly rate or a flat fee. At an hourly rate, a cleaner will work at your property for a set amount of time to spruce up your home. On the other hand, the price of a flat-rate professional cleaning will be determined by the size and condition of the property.
What is the Estimated Cost of Regular House Cleaning?
The average cost of a cleaner for a three-bedroom, 2 bathroom house ranges from $60 to $180. A four-bedroom house cleaning service may range between $150 and $250, while house cleaning prices for a five-bedroom house start from about $250. Regular cleaning an help you create a kid-friendly home environment.
However, the prices may vary depending on the condition of your house. For more clarity, consider the following:
- One-time cleaning: This may range between $175 and $350 for a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house.
- Weekly Cleaning: The average cost will be around $120-$220 per week.
- Monthly Cleaning: The costs may range from $60 to $110.
If you need recurring house cleaning service, do proper research, ask necessary questions and get the final quote so that you can make a well-informed decision.
What is the Average Cost for Bond Cleaning?
Bond cleaning is one of the most intense services because it involves attention-to-detail cleaning, quality checks, and expertise. This type of cleaning usually has a compiled list of expectations from a landlord or property agent. A thorough bond cleaning Sunshine Coast price usually depends on the size of a rented property but can range from $350 to $1000- depending on the condition.
This service requires the REIQ-approved checklist, professional cleaners, advanced tools and products to spruce up every nook and cranny before the final inspection.
If you need additional service, such as pressure washing, carpet cleaning, pest control, etc, inform the company in advance, and they will quote it separately.
Tip: It is good to choose a company that doesn’t include any hidden charges in the bill and offers you the final cost upfront.
The average cost of Other Cleaning Services, such as:
- Carpet Cleaning: The estimated cost of carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning service in Queensland can be around $60 to $200, depending on the condition of your coverings.
- Spring Cleaning: The average cost may range between $80 to $420 but companies charge different depending on the size and condition of your abode.
- Pressure Washing: The average price of pressure washing in Australia ranges from $1.50 to$5 per square metre. However, the final cost will vary depending on the size, type of surface and condition.
Tip: Try to save money on bond cleaning without compromising on quality and get your full bond back without any dispute.
With the help of this guide, you can decide what type of service you need for your property and what to expect from an average cost when booking a professional cleaning service. If you are at the end of your tenancy, book a seasoned team for an expert bond cleaning Sunshine Coast at the most reasonable price and claim your bond back.