Your Step-by-Step Guide to End of Lease Cleaning in Sunshine Coast
The thought of hiring professional cleaners is enough to give you the satisfaction of full return of your bond money. It is because professionals take care of every aspect of cleaning chores and returns the premises in a sparkling clean condition. Though this is one of the best ways to securing the full bond amount, you can also do it yourself in case your budget is low.
All you need is the trick to organising your end of lease cleaning regime within an estimated timeframe. If you have found yourself at the end of your tenancy period, follow this step-by-step guide to bond cleaning in Meridan Plains. These tips will surely impress even your fussiest landlord or real estate agent.
1. Prepare Yourself
Cleaning a rental house before the final move out is something that takes both time and physical effort. Before you get started with the cleaning process, make sure you have all the essential cleaning tools and appliances on hand. Visit the local market of Meridan Plains and pick up all the following supplies:
- Rubber Gloves
- Stain Remover
- Magic Erasers
- Paper Towels
- Floor Sweeper
You can also prepare a homemade cleaning solution with white vinegar and baking soda and contribute towards saving the environment. Both of these products are used as natural cleaning agents and can work wonders in getting rid of stains, spots and moulds.
2. Start from the top
Most of the professional bond cleaners in Meridan Plains recommend cleaning rooms from top to bottom. It is good to start at the highest point which includes ceiling fans, walls, high shelves, light fixtures, etc, and also move from left to right in the room.
This is one of the best ways to ensure that every area of your house is appropriately cleaned without any hassle. Also, make sure you maintain a well-organised system while cleaning your leased house. A systematic cleaning will save your time and let you focus on the other important things related to the relocation or property inspection.
3. Clean everything Inside your property
Thorough end of lease cleaning is all about covering nook and cranny of the premises to drive out all the dust, dirt and grimes before the final visit of a landlord. To get the cleaning job done smoothly and efficiently, follow this guide:
- Are there any insect spots on your ceilings? Create a solution of mild detergent in warm water and clean it using a sponge. Don’t forget to test a small area first to ensure your wall paint stays intact.
- Clean your light fittings thoroughly. Also remove dust from switch boards, picture frames, mirrors, cupboards, drawers and shelves.
- Drive out dust and marks from your curtains and blinds. If you have venetian blinds, then wipe them slat by slat.
- Remove dust and grimes from air conditioner and exhaust fans (inside and out).
4. Leave your Floors Sparkling Clean
Floor cleaning is all about sweeping, mopping or scrubbing the floors in the right way. If you want to ensure sparkling cleaning floors in your leased property, then consider the following tricks:
- First, get rid of dust particles, dirt, hair dandles and grimes using a broom or a vacuum cleaner.
- Mop the floor using a homemade cleaning solution. A little detergent soap, vinegar and a bucket of warm water will do the work for you.
- Use a cotton mop as it holds on to water and dust while letting you cleaning the floors with ease.
- Remove stubborn stains from floors using baking soda and white vinegar cleaning solution.
Tip: Hire a trusted company which specialises in thorough end of lease cleaning in Meridan Plains. They clean all types of floors using high-end machines and best cleaning practices to help you get back your deposited bond money back.
5. Vacuum Carpets & Wipe Off Windows
Make sure you vacuum your dirty carpets to bring back their original shine. For cleaning tough stains on carpet, hire trained end of lease cleaners in Meridan Plains. Drive out dry dust from windows and also remove streaks and smears using homemade cleaner. Don’t forget to wipe them using newspaper. This will leave your windows spotless.
6. Santise your Kitchen
The kitchen is undoubtedly the dirtiest areas in a house. So whenever you are planning for a thorough bond cleaning, make sure you cover everything in your kitchen. Don’t forget to:
- Clean inside and out and on top of all your drawers and cupboards
- Sanitise your kitchen sink.
- Get rid of stains and grease from stove top, countertop and knobs.
- Get all your kitchen appliances clean including microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Remove dust from doors, racks, and windows.
- Sweep and mop the kitchen floor
7. Deep Clean your Bathroom
Begin with the scrubbing tile and grout to get rid of stubborn stains, built up mould and mildew. Use homemade cleaner to spruce up shower, faucets and wash basin.
Pay attention to the door frames, corners and door knobs. Disinfect your toilet seat and remove soap scum from the walls.
Cleaning a property at the end of the tenancy can be a challenging task. But with the help of this ultimate end of lease cleaning guide, you will be able to manage all your chores and return the property in a tidy condition to your landlord. In case, you need professional assistance, avail the best bond cleaning service in Meridan Plains and retrieve your full bond money.